Session 16
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Outdoors - Camping



Pack Alpha
Elodoth Iron Master
Voice of the Pack
Played by Adam Betts
Read Marcus's Blog




Ithaeur Bone Shadow
Mind of the Pack
Played by Ben Harris
Read Eric's Blog




Irraka Iron Master
Wits of the Pack
Played by Chris Boyer
Read Deacons's Blog



Sacrificed his life to destroy Simmons
Died During Session 13
Former Pack Alpha
Rahu Blood Talon
Played by Alex Eichen
Read Nails's Blog




Healing Scar's GM
White & Nerdy
Eithan's MySpace


Moon Phase Info

Full Moon - Rahu
Gibbous Moon - Cahalith
Half Moon - Elodoth
Crescent Moon - Ithaeur
New Moon - Irraka

Page Hits:   

View Detailed Web Stats





Atom Feed

XML - Feedburner

Site powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2006

THIS IS NOT THE SESSION SUMMARY

But I am curious as to when it will be posted. Other than that, what are our plans for the next session? Is this Friday happening, or is there another time that we're considering?

Be looking for a new post from Eric, too. It will be... umm... new.

-Ben/Eric



Labels: ,

Comments on "THIS IS NOT THE SESSION SUMMARY"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/30/2006 10:30 AM) : 

Sorry for the Silence

I try to update the blog every few days. This last week has been a blur, as I’ve had very little time to focus on writing a summary, or more importantly preparing the next session. Rest assured, I’ll do my best to crank out the summary very soon.

My home pc died a glorious death (again, this time it was my power supply) and will be down until I can spare the time and $ to get it fixed. So, for now I’ll have post as much as I can from work. Speaking of work, this leads me to my next distraction/excuse for not posting. I’m in the early stages of securing a full-time position at the company. The transition, if it pays off, is going to be a bit bumpy and might consume I butt-load of my free time. Also, I will have to train abroad for at least a month, the time and date of which are to be determined.

I’m going to do my damnedest to post the summary up tomorrow. It might be more condensed than the previous summaries; it really depends on how much free time I have at my disposal.

Thanks for waiting.

Oh, and as far as the next session is concerned, I’m going to talk to Adam first this time, confirm with him, and then get everyone’s feedback. I’ll call him tonight, get the details (Friday or Sat.), and then send out an email to everyone else.


 

post a comment