Session 16
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Outdoors - Camping



Pack Alpha
Elodoth Iron Master
Voice of the Pack
Played by Adam Betts
Read Marcus's Blog




Ithaeur Bone Shadow
Mind of the Pack
Played by Ben Harris
Read Eric's Blog




Irraka Iron Master
Wits of the Pack
Played by Chris Boyer
Read Deacons's Blog



Sacrificed his life to destroy Simmons
Died During Session 13
Former Pack Alpha
Rahu Blood Talon
Played by Alex Eichen
Read Nails's Blog




Healing Scar's GM
White & Nerdy
Eithan's MySpace


Moon Phase Info

Full Moon - Rahu
Gibbous Moon - Cahalith
Half Moon - Elodoth
Crescent Moon - Ithaeur
New Moon - Irraka

Page Hits:   

View Detailed Web Stats





Atom Feed

XML - Feedburner

Site powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

MySpace Profile

The Healing Scars now have a MySpace Profile. Search for the name "Nick DeWinter" and you'll find it. Look! It's says we're in the UK, and our characterization song is in the profile! Also, my packmates, if you want to alter the MySpace page, just let me know and I'll send you the password.


EDIT: Well done Alex, to ease in simplicity I've added the link to that page:

Healing Scars MySpace Page

-Eithan

Labels:

Comments on "MySpace Profile"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/03/2006 2:29 PM) : 

Right on! Nice addition. I'll add a link to the myspace page on our main website soon.

What do you guys think of our main site's look? Personally I think it might be a bit too dark. I've also been toying around with the idea of adding another sidebar (on the far left) to split up the content inside the right sidebar. Any ideas or suggestions?

Also, I'd love to get together with some of the Scars to go over the events of next session if possible. Let me know if any night this week is good to do such. Depending on everyone's schedules we'll see if this Friday night works to play Session 7.


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/03/2006 9:17 PM) : 

I'm free from Wednesday night and on. I can't go too late; I have a radio show to do again. I think that we do need to gather some of the finer details before we move on into the next session. Just let me know.


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/04/2006 3:10 PM) : 

As usual, Friday night works for me; I get off at seven, just let me know what's going on -- and if it's happening at my house, let me know so I can get the space prepared or have time to prep Adam's, whatever the case may be. Also, Adam's out of time right now, but he's coming back into town soon, so someone might want to give him a call if I don't. Also, someone check Boyer (the new player joining our group)? Let's get the talking done tonight, if anything, 'cause Eithan, baby, you need time to write. Also, you bringing the camera? I work 'til nine tonight, so someone take initiative and make calls -- for now, I have to work.


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/05/2006 8:39 AM) : 

Initiative taken. I tried calling everyone and, unfortunately, spoke with their answering machines. As for the content of the next session, 90 percent of it is already written. But I need to fine tune a few sections based off of input I get from you guys. Obviously this needs to be done today if we stand any chance of playing this weekend.

I called Chris B. and left a message. Hopefully I'll get a hold of him tonight. The same can be said regarding Ben and Adam, I also left messages and will do my best to finalize this tonight. I'll call you either way and let you know the results.


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/06/2006 7:25 PM) : 

Final note: We're officially on for this Saturday. Call E-Man for details.


 

post a comment