Session 16
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Outdoors - Camping



Pack Alpha
Elodoth Iron Master
Voice of the Pack
Played by Adam Betts
Read Marcus's Blog




Ithaeur Bone Shadow
Mind of the Pack
Played by Ben Harris
Read Eric's Blog




Irraka Iron Master
Wits of the Pack
Played by Chris Boyer
Read Deacons's Blog



Sacrificed his life to destroy Simmons
Died During Session 13
Former Pack Alpha
Rahu Blood Talon
Played by Alex Eichen
Read Nails's Blog




Healing Scar's GM
White & Nerdy
Eithan's MySpace


Moon Phase Info

Full Moon - Rahu
Gibbous Moon - Cahalith
Half Moon - Elodoth
Crescent Moon - Ithaeur
New Moon - Irraka

Page Hits:   

View Detailed Web Stats





Atom Feed

XML - Feedburner

Site powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Special Day

This may be a bit off topic for the blog, but I feel I’ve reached a place where I can brag about my marriage. As of today, Brandy and I have been married for four years! Sweet Jesus, that is a long time! Even though she doesn’t read this blog (probably a good thing, she makes fun of me enough as if is) I just wanted to say that it has been a privilege being her husband through good times and bad.

Here’s my lame ass excuse to relate this news to gaming. Finding a girlfriend who supports your roleplaying is no easy task. Most women throw red flags and treat the roleplaying process as if were a cancer to the relationship. Some even go so far as to threaten breaking up if one doesn’t cease said action immediately. I know this; I’ve been there before. And I’m very happy to say that I’ve found someone with whom I can compromise all these things with. Brandy is my voice of reason; she supports my imagination and creative process more than anyone else. On the flip side, she is also never afraid to tell me when I’ve overstepped my bounds regarding family issues. But the difference between her and any other woman I had a relationship with is that she doesn’t nag me about it. She respects me deeply, and in return I do my best to return the favor when it comes to things that she wants. Compromising is never easy, but when you’re with the right person the things you gain in comparison to what you might loose easily outweigh.

I am a very lucky guy, and I’ll leave it at that. The session summary is going well, but for obvious reasons I won’t be working on it today.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Special Day"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/21/2005 9:44 PM) : 

Mad props, Eithan. I am very happy for you. Enough said.


 

post a comment