Session 16
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Outdoors - Camping



Pack Alpha
Elodoth Iron Master
Voice of the Pack
Played by Adam Betts
Read Marcus's Blog




Ithaeur Bone Shadow
Mind of the Pack
Played by Ben Harris
Read Eric's Blog




Irraka Iron Master
Wits of the Pack
Played by Chris Boyer
Read Deacons's Blog



Sacrificed his life to destroy Simmons
Died During Session 13
Former Pack Alpha
Rahu Blood Talon
Played by Alex Eichen
Read Nails's Blog




Healing Scar's GM
White & Nerdy
Eithan's MySpace


Moon Phase Info

Full Moon - Rahu
Gibbous Moon - Cahalith
Half Moon - Elodoth
Crescent Moon - Ithaeur
New Moon - Irraka

Page Hits:   

View Detailed Web Stats





Atom Feed

XML - Feedburner

Site powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We're REALLY Back!

OK folks, we are really (I swear) starting up our Healing Scars group again! I'm also happy to report that everyone from the group is on board and ready to play (Adam, did you loose you character sheet again? /joking).

What the outsiders to our game didn't know is that we actually played Sessions 9 and 10 last year. I never managed to pen the events and I'm going to do so over the next few days. Due to the extreme length of time between writing and playing, I'm quite sure that some things will be left out. So I'd really appreciate it if you guys (the Scars) look these session summaries over and let me know what I've undoubtedly missed.

I'm brainstorming Session 11 as we speak and plan on writing it this weekend. Originally, I had planned on jumping forward one year and playing events after the battle with David Simmons. But an idea I've been kicking around has changed my mind; you guys will be continuing the story.

Did I mention that I'm excited? Hell yeah!

Labels:

Comments on "We're REALLY Back!"

 

Blogger Eithan said ... (4/20/2007 9:14 AM) : 

Just testing the comment system. I think I fixed it... hopefully.


 

post a comment