Session 16
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Outdoors - Camping



Pack Alpha
Elodoth Iron Master
Voice of the Pack
Played by Adam Betts
Read Marcus's Blog




Ithaeur Bone Shadow
Mind of the Pack
Played by Ben Harris
Read Eric's Blog




Irraka Iron Master
Wits of the Pack
Played by Chris Boyer
Read Deacons's Blog



Sacrificed his life to destroy Simmons
Died During Session 13
Former Pack Alpha
Rahu Blood Talon
Played by Alex Eichen
Read Nails's Blog




Healing Scar's GM
White & Nerdy
Eithan's MySpace


Moon Phase Info

Full Moon - Rahu
Gibbous Moon - Cahalith
Half Moon - Elodoth
Crescent Moon - Ithaeur
New Moon - Irraka

Page Hits:   

View Detailed Web Stats





Atom Feed

XML - Feedburner

Site powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Little Progress

Session Six wrapped up nicely last week. The practice of "free will in roleplaying" challenged me once again to make changes in my original storyline regarding the Sky brothers. This is not a gripe of course. As I explained previously, twisting events and manipulating character's decisions is far more damaging to protect one’s original storyline. And, as a bonus, my "skills" (call them what you will) are put to the test to write new plotlines into future sessions to compliment said changes. Now, as I write the new session summary, I am reminded of several challenges in its proposed documentation.

For starters, the length of content is almost too large to be shown in a summarized format. I feel that by narrowing several events on paper, they are not getting their due weight and credit. The creation of the individual character blogs should balance this out, allowing packmates to write about their accomplishments in greater detail and, most importantly, from their point of view. Also I have been incredibly busy with work. Realistically, I would estimate that the session summary will be posted no later than Friday of this week. I’ll do my best to post other off-topic posts to fill in that gap. My only real gripe about the session is the way I handled bringing Eric Sky back. Ben, I promise I will write something to add to the dealings with Rain, the meeting with Shadow Wind (Old Man Diaper), and the events that lead to her giving you the whip. A lot more happened there but due to time constraints (it was already 4 in the morning) it was cut short.

Now for a question: What do you think the name of this session should be? I’m having a bit of writers block regarding this. A title like "The Ethros Trial" just really doesn’t do it justice, as the trial was only one part of the session. There was also Sam Sky, the book, the new weapons, etc. I would love to get some feedback on this one.

EDIT: After looking this over I suddenly realized that I might be coming off as a bit despressed about these events. Honestly, I'm pleased as punch with how everything is turning out so far! I'm just being a little hard on myself because I want to continue the level of quality with each new gaming experience.

Labels: ,

Comments on "A Little Progress"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/20/2005 3:28 PM) : 

Eithan, I think the stuff that's going on is great. And if all goes according to our plan, we're going to have some awesome events coming up in the future. (I'm working out the details, per your request).

Why not a title like "Trials and Tribulations", or something? I like the way it sounds, personally.


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/20/2005 5:42 PM) : 

What about "Tongues of Fire, Hearts of Ice"? Too queer?


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/21/2005 10:47 AM) : 

Maybe we could combine both Alex's and Ben's ideas together? I kinda like bits and pieces of both.


 

post a comment