Session 16
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Place: Outdoors - Camping



Pack Alpha
Elodoth Iron Master
Voice of the Pack
Played by Adam Betts
Read Marcus's Blog




Ithaeur Bone Shadow
Mind of the Pack
Played by Ben Harris
Read Eric's Blog




Irraka Iron Master
Wits of the Pack
Played by Chris Boyer
Read Deacons's Blog



Sacrificed his life to destroy Simmons
Died During Session 13
Former Pack Alpha
Rahu Blood Talon
Played by Alex Eichen
Read Nails's Blog




Healing Scar's GM
White & Nerdy
Eithan's MySpace


Moon Phase Info

Full Moon - Rahu
Gibbous Moon - Cahalith
Half Moon - Elodoth
Crescent Moon - Ithaeur
New Moon - Irraka

Page Hits:   

View Detailed Web Stats





Atom Feed

XML - Feedburner

Site powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Some Eye Candy

Here are a few pictures I've been working on. This should help to pass the time as I tediously write the session summary. It's OBVIOUS I was going for a "Sin City" feel for 'em. They turned out much better than expected. My photoshop skills are really only so-so, so anytime I make something decent it makes me happy.

By the way, they all make very nice wallpapers on the desktop. Just click on the pictures to view them as large pics. Let me know what you think of them.


Labels:

Comments on "Some Eye Candy"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/17/2005 6:30 PM) : 

The Marcus one is excellent. Maybe we could add the "close-up" shots to the background posts to accompany our character information? I mean, obviously I look nothing like Nails, but it'd help get a feel for who's doing what. Also, we should probably bring the camera again to the next one to get some shots we missed, or take care of any new ideas you might have for the site. I think they add to it, and some "stills" of things that occur throughout the night might not be bad either.


 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/17/2005 7:06 PM) : 

I actually started working on some close up pictures to compliment the character backgrounds yesterday. The pictures posted here are in a rough draft stage and need some more work. I was thinking about saturating them a bit more and creating a blood stain that fills in a lot of the white in the pics. I do like how the pictures blur in a way a bit is left up to the imagination, in regards to our character's actual appearance. While I can recognize that that is Alex’s frame in the picture the real mystery of what lies in the “white shadow” is truly Nails.

You’re right about Marcus’s pic looking the best of the three. The one of me is not that great either, but it shows what one can do to minimize color through an effect known as posterization. We definitely need to take more shots with my camera, and I will start bringing it to every session.


 

post a comment